top of page

How to use BL products with individuals

Public·43 members

PSV Eindhoven vs Arsenal live stream 12/12/2023 Soccer

2 days ago — When is kick-off? Tuesday 12 December · What time is kick-off? 17:45 (BST) · Where is it played? Philips Stadion · TV channel/live stream? TNT ...

PSV bring on Ramalho and Vertessen, Bella-Kotchap and Lang off. 76 mins: Vieira whips in a corner from the right but it is once again head away by PSV. Rice heads off, Jorginho comes on. 74 mins: The Gunners are just knocking it around for fun. Havertz has a go from inside the box but it is deflected wide. 72 mins: Arsenal have a fresh front four after the changes and are looking to add a few more goals. GOAL! Arsenal 4-0 PSV (Odegaard, 70)What a player he is. And the scar is still visible, now in my 50s! ”Half time: Arsenal 3-0 PSVIt’s been a pretty one-sided first half thanks to a massive gulf in quality between the two sides. The game, as a contest, is very much over. Arsenal fans will be loving life back in the Champions League. 45 mins: Two minutes added on. 44 mins: BOOKING! White goes into the book for tripping up Dest by grabbing his boot near the halfway. More Ten Hag than Eindhoven people. 90 mins: Three minutes added on. De Jong off, Pepi on. 88 mins: BOOKING! Schouten cautioned for pulling back Havertz, who showed a lovely touch. 86 mins: Everyone is off home at the Emirates because this game is done and dusted. The stadium has gone quiet. 84 mins: Arsenal are passing it around the the back as the seconds tick by as I debate a post-match whiskey. 82 mins: I am not saying this game has become tedious but the commentators have already moved onto who will play for Arsenal at the weekend. 80 mins: BOOKING! Tillman goes in late on Jorginho for little to no reason and is cautioned. 78 mins: Lozano tries to find a teammate in the box but Gabriel is there to block it. Still, four out of five isn’t bad. ”49 mins: BOOKING! Boscagli slides into Jesus from the side and gets a yellow card for his troubles. 47 mins: Lang shows quick feet once more to get away from Saka and then White. He makes his way into the box but falls over inside the area. He wants a penalty but that is certainly not happening. Second halfHere we go again! Elsewhere … Jude Bellingham is quite good. Another multi-talented sportsman. Danny Whybrow emails: “When I was but a whelp I played hooker for the school XV - Saturday 10:30 ko and we were based at the local rugby club. A couple of cheeky pints in the clubhouse and then up the road to play left back for the mighty Carlton Athletic at 2 o’clock. Arsenal 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Champions League – as it happenedFull time! Arsenal 4-0 PSVArsenal were slick and far too good for PSV. The Dutch side were a touch naive with their play and the Gunners had the quality to take advantage of it. A beaming Mikel Arteta celebrates his team's comprehensive victory with Kai Havertz. Photograph: Tom Jenkins/The GuardianKey eventsShow key events onlyPlease turn on JavaScript to use this featureThank you very much for joining me. Portuguese rugby expert Nick Ames has your match report from the Emirates. Martin Odegaard: “You saw the motivation straight from the start. To be back in this competition is great for the club. “We’re in this competition to compete, to fight to go all the way. PSV Eindhoven - Arsenal FC: Live Stream & on TV today 5 hours ago — Where to watch PSV vs Arsenal. TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on TNT Sports 2, with coverage beginning at 5pm ahead of ... Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven: How to watch on TV live 10 hours ago — PSV Eindhoven vs Arsenal: UEFA Champions League 2023-24 Live Streaming, Match Time, and How to Watch in IndiaArsenal is set to face a ... PSV Eindhoven vs Arsenal - Champions League 7 hours ago — PSV vs Arsenal TV channel, live stream and how to watch Champions League. Arsenal are back in action after Saturday's defeat to Aston Villa in ...

About

Welcome to the group! This is a place to share your question...

Members

bottom of page